How to get pregnant right away
Are you looking for a pregnancy? How to move to better plan pregnancy and increase the chances of a peaceful conception and gravity?
After talking with our family doctor and expressing the desire for motherhood, we receive some useful advice to encourage conception and to better prepare the body and the body to welcome a creature in the belly.
If the baby is late in coming, before resorting to specific hormone treatments and heavy investigations, can we do something, making some changes in our daily habits to improve fertility?
The diet to promote fertility
Diet plays a fundamental role and we will certainly be advised to change some eating habits if these are not really "healthy"; the normal-weight woman will probably have more chances of becoming pregnant than those who have problems with weight (both excess and inadequacy), because they not only affect ovulation but in case of pregnancy can then create problems such as gestational and gestational diabetes. Also in the companion the weight must be kept under control, in fact the obesity in the man provokes an increase of estrogens that determines a lower production of spermatozoa and slows down the mobility.
The benefits of physical activity to get pregnant
What to eat to improve fertility
Zinc, Omega 3, Vitamin E, carbohydrates, vitamins, enzymes, iodine, potassium, beta-carotene, and still many substances that we will see below, should not be missing in the diet of those looking for the stork!
- Fish, fish and even fish, rich in zinc and omega3, helps the good functioning of the reproductive system,
- all foods that contain sulfur , which prevents ovarian infections by fighting infertility, are particularly rich in garlic, wheat germ, currant, millet and soy protein,
- foods that contain vitamin E which increases the quantity of spermatozoa helping them to be more mobile and active, and also a powerful antioxidant and slows down the process of cellular aging, is contained in large quantities in extra virgin olive oil, almonds, hazelnuts and palm oil, carbohydrates contained in pasta, bread and rice, which regulate blood sugar and insulin avoiding metabolic imbalances that can affect conception,
- foods with vitamin C, which acts as an antioxidant and helps sperm to be more viable, contained in red fruits, grapes, currants and peppers, and more
- everything that contains folic acid , contained in cereals, cauliflower, spinach and liver. Other substances, such as vitamin B6, bromelain, selenium, various enzymes and antioxidants are found in pineapple, cod, tuna, eggs, potatoes, tea, coffee, carrots, milk and dairy products;
a varied and complete diet rich in the substances mentioned above can therefore help fertility. It is essential to abolish alcohol as alcohol reduces the amount of sperm cells and their motility and negatively affects the absorption of zinc, which is essential for the production of semen